Friday, September 16, 2005

Public Apology to D and House Updates

I need to let all my blog readers know that my husband has been much nicer lately and I am not even drunk as I write this. :)

Last week out of the blue he said 'I'm sorry I'm such a shithead' and he hugged me and kissed me. I was kind of concerned. I asked him what he meant and he explained that he went online and read my blog and he thought it was all about what a poohead he is/was. I felt kind of bad, even though there was nothing about him online that I hadn't told him in person. Anyhow he was sincere in his apology and everyday we are a little nicer to each other, so I want to publicly acknowledge that D is no longer a poohead and that I love him even when he is.

Tonight we are going out to dinner and sadly enough I am so excited I can't even stand it! We haven't been on a just he and I date forever!

Anyhow, we are getting a roof put on the house we are buying during the first week of October, which delays our closing date until October 20th. I am a little disappointed, but still grateful that we will have a home soon.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww D is cute...Im jelous I want to go on a date...when was the last time hmmm...have a wonderful time and tell me all about your date..even if you are already married
Wesley