Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Coolest Chimp Ever

My most favorite thing at the zoo is watching the bonobo chimps. Last time we went I saw on pick it's nose and eat it and I thought that was great. This time, I saw this guy here hold it's hand up to it's bum like a kid would do to a gumball machine and catch a piece of poo and eat it. It was really gross (but I laughed). He then washed it down with some water out of his fountain.

Then, some stupid parents let their kid go in front of the railing that the signs everywhere tell you not to cross. Well, Mr. Chimp didn't like that and he charged the glass and beat it and it scared the poop out of the little girl and she started crying. I know it is mean to laugh at that, but really people, why would you let your kid get that close? The signs are up for a reason!

No comments: