Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hmmm....That Didn't Work

Tried to send a pic from my phone to my blog and that was unsuccessful. Tips anyone? It was a good pic too.

Around Valentine's Day I saw these gift baskets a grocery store with items like champange, chocolates, and condoms. Nothing says "I love you; now let's do it!" quite like a gift basket containing condoms.

Hopefully I can get the pic posted soon.

Walter (aka D) and I are getting along a bit better now. No big news on the house, just that it still needs a roof and we requested that the seller do it. We are waiting on a response from them.

Still no smoking. Am dieting now, too. Usually this is a poor combination but so far so good.


I watched Dateline last night and cried a lot thinking about all of the people affected by the hurricane. I will continue to think of them and pray for them.

No comments: