Thursday, April 06, 2006

Party Report and Dancing

Hostess Sushi was not that tastey but cute...as noted by Not Martha. I also made a craft she suggested on her site. It was this little set of magnets that was so easy and cute.

At the gathering I gave reading assingments to Shan and Laurie. I will have mini book chats with each. I am listening to Bridget Jone's Diary on CD during the commute with step-mom every morning. Have read both books and have noted that when I read them/listen to them on CD I write in manner of Bridget Jones. Anyhow, they are hilarious and quite good to listen to.

I have a zillion and one pics to post and will do so this weekend.

At work they are offering line dancing twice weekly during the lunch hour. We had a free demo class today and it was so fun. I got really sweaty though and am feeling less than sure this afternoon as a result. Nonethelss, I plan to continue. On future dance days, however, I really need to pack a t-shirt and deodorant. Also I should note this is not hokey country line dancing but hip-hop R&B style line dancing. Thus it is cool.

2 comments:

Wesley said...

Im so freaking jelous!! I wanna take hip hop line dancing!!

Amber said...

I knew you would be. Maybe when you come back I will teach you...but by then the dances will probably be out of style.