Monday, March 20, 2006

Toilet Paper Rant


Someone sent me an e-mail with the title "If Women Were in Charge of the World" and it had funny photos and this was one of them. I share this because it looks like the toilet stall in Kenosha that I was so amazed by. Also, becasue not replacing the toilet paper is among my top ten annoyances. I have considered several options for getting the toilet paper roll changed. One was to hide the all of the toilet paper and write on the spindle where I had hidden it. Thus forcing the empty tube to be removed from the spindle in order to locate more toilet paper. I figured if you had to go that far into the process just to find the toilet paper you'd might as well put a fresh roll on the actual spindle while you're at it. The other was to tape a copy of this article to the next empty tube I found. I ruled both out. The first option might cause some sort of embarassment if guests were over and the second just seemed a little too mean. One option that I actually did try was to simply get rid of the spindle altogether but that was unpopular with a certain someone in my household (hint: it wasn't the cat). Oh, how I long for the day when I can simply stock my own bathroom with this many rolls of toilet paper. Then, again, I might just be doubley pissed to go in and find all 20 rolls empty. Will there ever be a solution?

No comments: