Monday, May 08, 2006

That's My Dad!

So, Friday night Connie and I came home from work (we carpool) and noticed that my Dad wasn't home. Turns out he was working overtime. So, I go home and D and I went out to dinner and come home to go to bed. We were watching the news when a preview for the next story came on and mention a "different" kind of escape from a local prison. I started joking with D that my dad was going to be on the news - that perhaps he broke something, created such a big disturbance that the news had been called up. (My Dad does maintenance at a prison) Then the story came on. You can imagine my surprise when I saw that my Dad really was on the news! Luckily he had not broke anything! He was, however, rescuing a cat which funny if you know my dad because he really doesn't care for cats. So, here is a link to the story Cats Disappearance Prompts Frantic Dig 05/05/2006 11:35.

I watched the story on a different channel. It was on all 3 local channels and on two others the next day. The one that I watched actually mentioned his name - enjoy. He is the one with the jackhammer by the way.

Tonight Connie and I are going to create a T-Shirt for him that says "PCI Cat Rescue Team" LOL . He'll love it.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Amber your dad rocks! I'm in class checking blogs and you're blog made me laugh hard at the wrong moment. My professor knows I'm not paying full attention - thanks!

Amber said...

I know I have blogged well when I make someone laugh at an inappropriate time.

Wesley said...

wow thats so fun....your dad is so way cool