Sunday, May 28, 2006

Mainly for Wes 2 - Kitchen



Here is the kitchen. See the little shelves with the terra cotta pots under the grow sign? I intended to have herbs growing in there, but they died. Apparently they wanted to rebel against the grow sign. I may fill them with fake greenery so they don't look so patheitic. Mac is laying on the table being bad. The hanging copper pot now has a plant in it too (which is doing well). I made the window valences all be myself and D did all of the tile after we both tore down terrible wall paper

2 comments:

Wesley said...

I REALLY like your kitchen! Its super cute...you guys did an awesome job with it...Im so jelous..I cant wait to have a house so I can do fun stuff with it too...I saw someone here take glasses and grow grass inside of them and they looked really really pretty....grass grows out of anything, even glue on a piece of paper hanging on the wall like I did in my second grade class, if you water it so try grass. There are lots of nice varieties and you might be surprised to how pretty it looks.

Wesley said...

oh i also really like the curtains above the window...good colors for a kitchen!