Monday, November 21, 2005

Just in Case

Below is an e-mail from my friend Shan. The subject was "Just in Case" It is funny .

Ok, so I think I've lost my mind. As I was driving to work today, I took 1 antibiotic 825 mg or something. Then, I got to work and decided I needed to take 1 antibiotic because I hadn't yet had my mornind dose. About 30 minutes later, I was feeling really quite funny. My tongue has gone numb, I keep missing my chair when I sit down and I feel like I'm going to be sick. So, I decided to count my pills, because my short term memory seems to be failing me. I have now decided that I have ODed on my meds. In my boredom, I decided to try to figure out what my fate might be. Aparantly, these are all effects of doing the unmentionable...what we've all been taught to never ever do. Although, these are slightly less than the seizures that I could potentially have. I've put the posion control center's number on my desk along with moms number, just in case someone finds me on the floor. So, just in case, I would like to tell you all that I love you and at least I died high! ok, maybe not that exciting, but you get the point.

Shannon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Shannon was old enough to be that forgetful!!!! Kind of scary.........hope all worked out well in the end
Barb

Anonymous said...

Yes, all I am still alive and well. In my defense, please mention the issues with Diet cola! I swear that had to be it. I'm not usually so forgetful! I think we should also add the e-mail from Wes as added comic relief.
~Shan

Anonymous said...

why am I alays the comic relief. I move to Thailand and I am still the one everyone laughs at.Cant I just be lol lol..ok I know thats a no. Anyway, Amber, chick, woman, where the heck are the pictures of your house and new dog. You have been promising these to me forever.
Wes